Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Yaya wants future resolved

Yaya wants future resolved

Yaya Toure has told skysports.com he wants his future resolved before the World Cup.

Toure's agent, Dimitri Seluk, revealed in the weekend press that the Barcelona midfielder would consider leaving the Camp Nou in the summer, with Arsenal leading the chase for the Ivory Coast international.

And the former Monaco defensive midfielder insists he will decide his next career move before heading to South Africa with the Elephants.

"I am aware of interest from clubs," Toure told skysports.com .

"Let me finish the league, win the league and we will see - what I will do next will be sorted out before the World Cup.

"I want to go there without any transfer business in my head, I want to go there and perform for my country and give my best to my country."

a.top_betting_link_1 {background-image: url('/Images/Skysports/Icons/skybet_logo.png');background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:0% 50%;padding-left:68px;}Portugal 6/4, Ivory Coast 2/1, Draw 2/1

  • Toure open to Arsenal switch
  • Kick Off: Preki in eye of the storm, Ching returns to training
  • Speculation on Davies World Cup chances runs rampant
  •