Thursday, September 4, 2008

Nihat Not Going To Rush Back

The Turkish international is still suffering from the torn muscle in his leg that he picked up at the European Championships and is undergoing intensive recuperation.

Early predictions made stated that he would miss a large part of the first half of the new campaign, but he has returned faster than expected.

Although he is ahead of schedule though, the forward does not want to make his comeback too quickly and is remaining cautious about when he will play again.

"There is still some way to go before I return," he told reporters. "It is true that I am back training with my team-mates, but I still am not yet back at the right level.

"I feel great, but I need to go little-by-little and continue to train. I think there is a month left on the time frame so I will stick to that.

"Now I certainly do not want to rush and to ensure that I am completely ready when I finally do return otherwise there could be a set back."


Taylor returning to Miami, in no rush to rejoin Fins
No. 2 pick Long agrees to six-year deal with Rams
Ronaldinho Won’t Rush For Milan - Agent