Monday, November 16, 2009

Fabiano plays down rumours

Fabiano plays down rumours

Sevilla striker Luis Fabiano insists he has no desire to secure a move to England or Italy any time soon.

The Brazilian admits he could be tempted by a fresh challenge in the Premier League or Serie A in the future, but remains committed to his Spanish employers for now.

Fabiano did come close to joining AC Milan over the summer, only for the Italian giants to resolutely refuse to match Sevilla's valuation.

That forced the 29-year-old frontman, who has spent the last four years in Spain, to remain at Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan.

He has responded in the best possible manner, scoring 10 goals in 13 appearances, and claims he is now happy to remain where he is.

"I'm honesty not thinking about the rumours that say I want to leave," Fabiano told Itasportpress .

"I'm doing well here. I'm happy with Sevilla's season because my performances in the league and the Champions League have been positive so far.

"For now, my attentions are focused on Sevilla. In the future, if I can move to Italy or England, I will evaluate it in due course."



Real Salt Lake serious about MLS Cup bidAgent - No talks for Fabiano