Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Webo plays down Latics link

Webo plays down Latics link

Real Mallorca striker Pierre Webo has dismissed reports linking him with a move to Wigan.

Reports in the Spanish press have suggested that Webo could be a transfer target for the Latics after catching the eye of manager Roberto Martinez.

The Cameroon international has been flattered by the speculation and admits he would be interested in playing in the Premier League at some point in the future.

However, he maintains that he is happy at Mallorca and has no plans to leave the club at the moment.

"I am very happy here in Mallorca, the quality of life is fantastic and I am well settled here," Webo told skysports.com .

"It is good to be linked with a move to one of the biggest leagues in the world, but for me at the moment I love it here and maybe one day I will play in England."



Clark strike gives US vital three points in TrinidadEspanyol starlet set for Wigan