Thursday, October 15, 2009

Espanyol line-up Dominguez

Espanyol line-up Dominguez

Rubin Kazan midfielder Alejandro Dominguez is reportedly being trailed by Spanish side Espanyol.

The 28-year-old Argentinean has been playing in Russia for five years and has admitted he is thinking about moving elsewhere.

Dominguez's current deal expires in December and Espanyol are reportedly lining up a move for the flair player, who admitted he would love to play in La Liga.

"I have been in Russia since 2004 and I believe that my time here is finished," he said.

"Now I want to play in another league. I am happy because the Spanish Liga is the best in the world but I haven't spoken to anyone yet.

"To play in Spain is a dream for me and if I get a formal offer I will have to study this question."

Dominguez, who can play up front as well in midfield, was part of the Zenit St. Petersburg team that won the Uefa Cup in 2007.

a.top_betting_link_1 {background-image: url('/Images/skysports/fixturecal/icons/fix-bet.gif');background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:0% 50%;padding-left:18px;}La Liga 2009/10. Click here to bet.

Barca display brilliance in SeattleRamos recovers from injury