Thursday, May 22, 2008

Coloccini Flattered By Barcelona Interest

The Argentina international was one of Depor's top players last season, meaning that he's attracted the attention of several larger clubs.

Barcelona are said to be among them, with the 26-year-old apparently thrilled to bits by the Catalan side's alleged interest.

While he told Ona FM that he was "very happy" in A Coruña, he did admit that the prospect of a move to a Champions League club was an intriguing one.

"I've always said that I'm very comfortable here, and the club treat me very well, but every player is ambitious and wants to play for the top titles," he said.

"Who can say no to a club like Barça, which is one of the biggest in the world?"

Caution

However, the former AC Milan fringe man knows that there has been no official move for him yet.

"Rumours have emerged in the press, but there's been no approach for me so far," he said.

"I'm calm here in La Coruña. The important thing is that I remain so and keep on working, doing well for my club and prove that the rumours are justified."

Coloccini is also said to be under the watch of Real Madrid.


Happy Ramos flattered
Milan angry at Ronnie price
Bojan Out Of Catalunya Squad To Face Argentina