Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Emana wanted by Villarreal

Emana wanted by Villarreal

Real Betis midfielder Achille Emana is reported to be attracting interest from Villarreal.

The Cameroon international, who slipped into the second tier with Betis last season, has been the subject of transfer speculation throughout the 2009/10 campaign.

A host of Premier League clubs were reported to be tracking him last summer, with interest reignited during the winter window.

However, a move failed to materialise and Emana remained in Andalusia.

Ability

The African ace may finally get his switch this summer, though, with Villarreal and German giants Werder Bremen leading the hunt for his signature.

"I am prepared to move away from this club if they agree to sell me," Emana told skysports.com .

"I love the club but I miss top division football.

"I will go to the World Cup and show that I have lost none of my ability. By June we will all know where I will be playing next season."

a.top_betting_link_1 {background-image: url('/Images/skysports/fixturecal/icons/fix-bet.gif');background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:0% 50%;padding-left:18px;}World Cup Outright - Cash Back if England win Win Outright: Spain 4/1

Red Bulls continue strong preseason with Disney winCazorla could miss World Cup