Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fabiano commits to Sevilla

Fabiano commits to Sevilla

Brazil international Luis Fabiano has confirmed he is keen to remain with Sevilla in preference to a possible move to AC Milan.

The 29-year-old has now turned his attention to his future following Brazil's surprise World Cup exit at the quarter-final stage to Holland on Friday.

Fabiano is a long-term target for Milan and the former Sao Paolo and Porto ace has denied stating he wanted to leave Sevilla.

"There will be time to think about everything. The [Sevilla] president [Jose Maria Del Nido] knows my desires," he told Tuttomercatoweb.com .

"I spoke with him and the sporting director and told them I would like to stay at Sevilla.

"I know there has been talk about me wanting to play for another club, but I told the president that this was not true. I never said anything like this."

a.top_betting_link_1 {background-image: url('/Images/Skysports/Icons/skybet_logo.png');background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:0% 50%;padding-left:68px;}Paraguay v Spain 1st Goalscorer: Villa, D. 3/1

Sevilla rule out Fabiano saleWorld Cup Preview: Brazil vs. North Korea, Group G