Friday, April 2, 2010

Pires yet to decide

Pires yet to decide

Villarreal midfielder Robert Pires insists he is yet to decide on his future.

The 36-year-old former Arsenal star's current contract at Villarreal is due to expire in the summer.

He is yet to talk over a new deal but concedes he would not rule out staying at El Madrigal.

"I still have not decided my future," Pires said in AS .

"My future expires in June

"I am prepared for everything, I am waiting to see what Villarrreal wants with me.

"Age should not be an obstacle, personally I feel good.

"I am not playing much, but that is life - I am healthy, what else do I want?

"I still do not know what I will do, if I will continue or retire, or go back to France.

"The only thing that is clear is that I am going to enjoy every last moment."

a.top_betting_link_1 {background-image: url('/Images/Skysports/Icons/skybet_logo.png');background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:0% 50%;padding-left:68px;}

Emana wanted by VillarrealLA youngsters eye fresh starts in 2010