Friday, September 23, 2011

Xavi - Cesc has helped me

Xavi - Cesc has helped me

Barcelona midfielder Xavi believes the arrival of Cesc Fabregas has helped him improve his game. Xavi is widely-regarded as one of the world's best in the middle of the field, helping the Catalan giants win no less than six league titles. It had been thought Fabregas' arrival could limit Xavi's playing time, but the duo work well together according to the 31-year-old. There are very few things Xavi can learn about football, although he believes the re-signing of Fabregas has taken his game to a new level. "We are very comfortable together on the pitch. I think we complement each other quite well," explained Xavi. "If he goes forward I stay back and cover for him or vice versa. We have shown that many times this year. I think Cesc improves my football."