Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pellegrini keen to stay at Malaga

Pellegrini keen to stay at Malaga

Manuel Pellegrini has declared that he wants to end his career at his current club Malaga. Malaga have made a bright start to the Primera Liga campaign which has injected a fresh shot of confidence into the club. Pellegrini has previously coached some of the world's biggest teams in Real Madrid and River Plate, but the job at Malaga has again whetted his appetite for the game. Contract "I don't only want to get to the end of my contract, I also want to end my career at Malaga," he told Spanish radio station Candena Ser. "I would be very happy if I was able to do that and if I could lead them to the highest level of European football." Pellegrini wants to build success steadily at the club and insists he will not put on due pressure on himself to make Malaga a formidable outfit overnight. "I do have a wish and that is to do something special here," he added. If it's not this year then it may be the next."