Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ramos reveals job offers

Ramos reveals job offers
Juande Ramos has admitted he still does not know whether he will be leaving Real Madrid this summer.

The former Tottenham boss was appointed on a short-term deal in December following the departure of Bernd Schuster.

He has steered the club to a second-placed finish in the Primera Division, although Real suffered a heavy defeat to Liverpool in the UEFA Champions League.

Ramos' contract expires at the end of the June and he is not expected to be retained if Florentino Perez wins the upcoming presidential election.

Ramos insists there are already other offers for him to consider but he does not want to think about his future at this stage.

"I don't know if I am leaving. Until now nobody has told me I am leaving. I am coach of Real Madrid until June 30," Ramos told Marca .

"The feeling is that the new management team are coming, logically, with their people and their team, it's understandable.

"I have already received several offers of work even though I prefer to wait until my contract with Real is up before I choose where I am going to work, if indeed I am going to work."




Jose dampens Real rumours
Late goals haunt Real Salt Lake in draw with LA
Real confirm Pellegrini arrival